At our July general meeting, we covered a lot of business:
- New charity quilt for Kapiolani Hospital
- Upcoming guild activities:
- July 18 sew-in
- August 19 general meeting
- September 11-13 Woman Expo!
- September 16 general meeting
- October 17 Weekender bag workshop
- Our new guild library will be open soon!
- 2015 Woman Expo business: new guild banner, sitting the expo, helping with setup/takedown, submitting quilts for display
After the business was taken care of, Nancy F. gave a wonderful demonstration of how to attach quilt sleeves! She showed us a couple of different methods; plus, she told us about different hardware we could use to hang our quilts. It was a fantastically organized and informative demonstration!
At show and tell, Nancy F. shared her adorable OMQG-themed pressing mat.
She also showed us her first EPP project ever — a beautiful wheel block for which she drafted her own templates!
Next, Megan and Alli modeled the tanks they made at our Eucalypt tank workshop. 😀
Nancy L. shared the sweet X and O quilt she made for her friend.
Emily wowed us with her modern baby quilt!
Then she showed us the biiiig quilt she made for her friend.
Mai and Alli displayed the totes they made at our Poolside tote workshop.
Finally, Alli shared the June medallion quilt she made from the Modern Medallion Workbook.